Dissemination & Communication
- Participants: SCK CEN, KU Leuven, RWTH, KIT, HSU, TUD, GTT, JRC, DLR, LIU, KTH, UCAM, UOXF, ICL, UoM, UoH, NNL, UP, CEA, ENSC, POLITO, IIT, DU, KU
- WP12 Leader: SCK CEN
WP12 is entrusted with the planning and execution of Dissemination & Communication activities, so as to share the project results with potential end users and to communicate and promote the project itself. Dissemination activities are designed to facilitate the maximum take-up of the new knowledge for the benefit of the EU citizens on all levels; since the activities associated with the exploitation of the project results are addressed in WP11, the remaining activities are addressed in WP12.
Special attention is paid to knowledge management & protection by participating to the H2020 Open Research Data Pilot and by promoting open access publishing. The planned education & training activities cover the main research domains in the project, thus offering a unique environment for the development of competences and skills of young scientists. The education & training activities comprise a set of theme-specific international Workshops, and the end-of-the project Summer School focusing on ATF clad development, i.e., the core project objective. Communication activities will promote the project activities by providing information to various target audiences, including the general public, if the project succeeds in achieving all its objectives.
- D12.1: Communication action plan
- D12.2: Data Management Plan (DMP)
- D12.3: Workshop on MAX phases for harsh environments
- D12.4: Workshop on surface engineering technologies
- D12.5: Workshop on AMD of nuclear materials
- D12.6: Workshop on multiscale modelling
- D12.7: Summer School on ATF development
- D12.8: Workshop on the use of ions/protons to simulate n-induced defects
Click through to the Il Trovatore SharePoint environment to access the deliverables.